Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day eighteen


As this list gets longer I think am I being repetitive? Truly, I am thankful for these things that seem to be every day reaccuring because I know that I will not always have these days. Kids will turn to teens... baby snuggles will become harder to catch as the toddler phase approaches... Work will need to be done... School work will start up full fledged... Life will change and I know it will change so much faster than we really expect it too. Then I read this in Ann Voskamps One Thousand Gifts and it spoke clearly what my heart has been thinking ... So this the list continues...


"Gratitude for the seemingly insignificant - a seed - this plants the giant miracle..." 
-Ann Voskamp in One Thousand Gifts

THANKS # 142 Celebration that Lucia is already two months old! What a sweet little lady we've been given! 

THANKS #143 The up and down motion of Lucia's belly as she sleeps 

THANKS #144 lots and lots and lots of snuggles today 




THANKS #145 freshly bathed baby skin 

THANKS #146 a big old playful mess! Mickey, and Spongebob, Barbies, and a tea party all in one big glorious evening mess. 


THANKS #147 Medicine... As I was battling a bad migraine today. 

THANKS #148 Little Girl Snaps- they just learn and they're so proud of themselves. 

THANKS #149 Tokyo love for Lucia. He's so cute as he comes up and sniffs her head and she's sleeping in my arms. He's a good kitty. 

THANKS #150 Hearing the girls through the baby monitor pray for others voluntarily as they go to sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment