Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day Five... ( continued thanks )

As all my family is asleep by 9:30... I really start to think of thing after thing to be thankful to God for. I thought... Oh I'll do those three tomorrow (obvi OCD) but the I thought, why postpone thanks... Do it now. We are not promised tomorrow and I want to give thanks while I still have the breath in my lungs to do so!!



THANKS #18: "Jovee selfies"... Such a treat to find & most of the time she's making a hilarious face. 


 
Oh... I see she found photo booth on the iPad ;) haha!!

She makes me laugh all the time!

Technically, not a selfie... But more of a family portrait she snuck in my phone. I think it was either a wedding or a recital they were attending.  Odds are it was a wedding. 



THANKS #19 Snuggling. 







THANKS #20: bagels, duh! Mmmmmmmm 



THANKS #21: swim lessons! The girls were terrified of the water and now they are getting aclamated! It's awesome to see them learn new things! Especially when daddy's there too!

THANKS #22 is for these sweet little wet footprints and the sound those little feet make as the splat around right after getting out of the water. 



THANKS #23 the strawberry from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2... Cutest thing ever. 



THANKS #24: This iPad God blessed me with last year that I'm writing this on. It has been so useful. We have played many many games together on it (our favorite right now is a picture search game.) I have pour over books, scripture, concordances and commentaries through it. It has entertained us and educated us. The girls have been able to over come some of their learning hurdles with simple yet intuitive educational games.  We have connected with friends and family on social media through this. It really is a blessing!



THANKS #25 and #26: journals and pens. Ricky says I'm a journal hoarder. It is true. 


THANKS #27: salted almond toblerone. The most delicious chocolate in all the land!



THANKS #28: Phoenix. I love this city. I hate this heat, but we know God has called us here and called us to the urban downtown part of Phoenix. It's beautiful. Ricky and I have always fantasized about living in a fancy loft apartment downtown, even before we were even together. It's so good to be in a place where we feel we are supposed to be... Not always looking for the next thing or next place. 



THANKS #29: THIS from Ann Voskamp:

THANKS #30 chocolate dipped ice cream cone!! Uh oh there sure is a lot of food on here!!! Mmmmmm

THANKS #31 our wonderful grass we don't have to water or mow!

THANKS #32 Tokyo Joseph. AKA Toke. AKA Tokies. AKA Tokies Artichokies. 
Ps not supposed to be up there. 















No comments:

Post a Comment