Monday, June 16, 2014

Day Eleven

THANKS #87 is for some special treats! Took the girls to bass pro shop today and had some fudge and spiced almonds. Mmm! 



THANKS #88 picture search books:
I love watching them search and search for the little hidden pictures. 

THANKS #89 time spent with these cute sisters. Jovee's face is so much like Ricky's. Today, I watched her focus so hard as she tied her robe. She's cute. 

THANKS #90 ... I got to take a short nap today! After feeling lame for a few days... (we're thinkin' the gallbladder's gotta go!) it was nice to take a teeny nap and wake up feeling better!

THANKS #91 ... Pink hair. 

I've always wanted it. I think it's so fun! But it's obviously not professional for me to have at work... So I'm thankful I have these weeks off to get to play :)


THANKS #92 is for kisses. That's all I'm going to say about that

THANKS #93 ... A GREAT post partum check today! I got to talk to one of the midwives for about an hour! We talked about the labor, pregnancy, parenting, birth control, having large famlies, sibling rivalry, even down to homeschooling and I got her feelings and opinions on vaccines. It was so nice to hear someone answer my questions clearly, professionally, and without judgement!! I think talking to her I realized how much more "attachment parenting" and "granola" I really am! Haha! I left the appointment feeling like I know what I'm doing and I'm being successful at being a mom! I left with confidence and I didn't feel like I have to make excuses for our families decisions on matters that are important to us. It was great!

THANKS #94 ... I get a whole new day again tomorrow with my sweet girls!!! (Lord willing) ... I'm so SO thankful for God continuing to provide for us so I am able to take a full 12 weeks off for maternity leave. I have really needed this time as a mommy. I never knew I would find so much joy in just sitting here like this:






No comments:

Post a Comment