Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day Six

THANKS #33 Baking! I woke up wanting some warm fresh baked muffins... tossed together some eggless cinnamon sugar muffins! Couldn't find our normal muffin pan so (had to) use the heart shaped one! Sorry I can't give you a good recipe; most I can say is toss together some self-rising flour, applesauce, sugar, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, milk and butter till it looks like muffin batter! hahaha I never measure. They were so yummy, but to be honest, this is the second batch- haha!!

 THANKS #34 is for a fresh box of new crayons. The girls have NEVER had this "expanded edition" of crayola! So fresh and pointy and new and still orderly in the box! We spent quite a bit of time just reading the names of the different colors! 


THANKS #35 is for my free nail wraps I won in my friend's Jamberry Party!! I'm having one online now too until 6/20 if you wanted to try some out! They're buy 3 get one freeeeeeee!!


THANKS #36 This sweet little face that peeps at me in the car when she's not actually sleeping. Look at those big brown eyes and sweetheart lips!

Also THANKS #37 if for that CUTE car seat that was a very special gift from a very sweet friend :)


THANKS #38 is being nap stuck. Every mom has been there before when that little buddle finally dozes off and you don't want to move to disrupt their rest... Today, this is how Lucia felt the most comfortable to catch some Zzzz's. This was after a good 30 minutes of fussing to get comfy. Silly girl!

THANKS #39 is for this:

THANKS #40 is for City of Phoenix's swim program! $15 per kid and my girls have over come their fear   of water! 


THANKS #41 is for post swim popsicles! Charlee shared her's with me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment