Friday, June 20, 2014

Day Fourteen

THANKS #113 the staff and volunteers at New City who put on the most amazing VBS for our kids! 


THANKS #114 glasses... So I can see 

THANKS #115 Cherry stained lips of a preschooler After enjoying a summer treat

THANKS #116 The crisp crunch of a bite of a grilled burrito

THANKS #117 Jovee's pocket flaps (today was inside out day at vbs)

THANKS #118 freshly died hair

THANKS #119 the slush of ice in my water

THANKS #120 hoolahoop

THANKS #121. VBS store goodies!

THANKS #122. Cold brew coffee... Saving me lots of money, waking me up, and providing a delicious treat ;) 

THANKS #123 Baby kicks...

She was sleeping and woke up and wanted my attention- she kicked me over and over and coo'd until I finally looked at her and gave me the biggest smile. 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment