Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Day Twelve


Today was actually a difficult day. I remember thinking a few times, I don't want to give thanks... I want to complain. Can't I do a complaint list instead?? Obviously the answer is no. So rather than focusing on the difficult parts, let's look at the good. 

THANKS #95 was for some alone time just me and Lucia. 
I didn't get much reading done. Haha because every time I focused on this...

... There was this staring at me... *swoon*


More alone time :) ... Tokyo wanted to join us. 

THANKS #96 God's provision for our physical needs. Aka lunch. :)

THANKS #97 parenthood. 
... It's hard. I don't like having to be mom. I would rather be aunt or friend. Today, we had to discipline. Leading to...

THANKS #98 having Ricky to help me parent. 
... Today was just better handled by dad! I did pretty much the same thing he did, but once he got home from work, it was more well accepted coming from him. And for that I am SO grateful!! 


THANKS #99 story time with daddy!!
Lu was REALLY excited to get to be involved in story time too!! 

I feel some change coming. I hate it. It makes me nervous... We will see! 




No comments:

Post a Comment