Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day Twenty

Tonight was a crazy night! So I hate to hurry but here's what I'm thankful for today...  

My sweet little seester (who's birthday is today) got ENGAGED!!!!!! 
167. Thankful for Elayna's birthday! I'm so glad to have her as a seester!!!
168. They're getting MARRIED!!! We're so excited and thankful to welcome Brandon into our family!!!
(accidnetal twinzies)
(SO PRETTY!!! )

169. Thankful for the time I got to spend with my Mother-in-Law, Rose, doing her nails for her!  Which also leads me to the next one

170. I'm now a Jamberry Nails Consultant! I'm super excited about it! Its going and already has been so much fun!
These are Kiss Me Ombre which you can buy here: http://totallyadorbs.jamberrynails.net/product/kiss-me-ombre#.U60O1Hm9LCQ


and these are Swiss Dot and Siesta Jamberry Juniors which you can buy here:


171. Might seem random, but I really REALLY love when cheese is shredded skinny or fine or whatever this is called. No it doesn't taste different, its just better. mmmmmmm

172. ... and since I'm going in reverse order, I am really thankful for the time I got to spend coloroing birthday cards for Aunty Bug this morning with Miss Charlemaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment