Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day Nineteen

I have so much to be thankful for today and I'm tempted to sum it all up with a bunch of pictures... but that is the opposite of my goal with this list!!! I know I will miss a million things about this day, but here are my thanks...

151. Woke up with all of our downstairs decorated in red streamers and balloons. Ricky's dad, "Papa Richard," decorated for Jovee's birthday after taking Rose to work at 4:30am today! What a great grandpa! We are so blessed with our family!

152. All the smiles from this girl today. Miss Jovee June is a happy little girl, except for when she wakes up and you don't immediately get her a drink of milk. Well, this morning, Charlee woke her up at 5:56am "JOVEE WAKE UP ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!" o.m.g go back to bed. So, I got birthday princess her almond milk in her favorite Cat in the Hat tumbler, and we all FIVE snuggled back into bed for a few while Charlee and Jovee watched Pirate Fairy on Netflix (153 &154 for Tink and Netflix) When is was over, we had a little birthday photoshoot and we laughed a lot. Its really hard to switch from holding up 3 fingers for 365 days to holding up 4!! She has the best laugh ever!! (155)

156. Daddy got to spend the day with us!!!!


157. starbucks (duh) ps Jovee does not like Hazelnut lattes!

158. Niva, Jovee's first super cute Mooshka doll! She's been wanting one since her friend Emiko's birthday in February! (Mooshka Dolls even regrammed her on instagram! She was pretty excited about that!)

 159. Pump It Up! How can we NOT be thankful for an indoor arconditioned play place!!

160. PPP! We love our Peter Piper Pizza! MMMMMMMMMM


161. Daddy helping us make cupcakes while I fed Lucia.
(Jovee was very particular we use every type of sprinkle we had... including the Christmas sprinkles)

162. Dance Parties! and 
163. Birthday Pom Poms!

164. New Tattoos! Jovee got a rose with Lucia's name on it.

165. Praying together as a family. I know I know my eye's weren't closed... but its a moment I really wanted to capture. Birthday prayers are always a special thing in the Carrillo Home.

166. The first day of my Jovee June's 4th year! In some ways she is so big and in others, still so little... and we love her a ton!


Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Song: Two of a Kind by Perma
Favorite Person: "Mommy, I mean Daddy" (hahaha)
Favorite Food: sushi
Favorite thing about today: Nick Jr friends "called her" to say happy birthday. "They ARE real, they called mom's cell and they live in Mexico" .... hahaha!

Thank You, Lord for this wonderful celebration of a day! . . .  and we get to do another one tomorrow with Aunty Elayna!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment