Monday, June 23, 2014

Day Seventeen


THANKS #133 another day home with my girls that we can stay in pajamas all day long and play. 

THANKS #134 ... Photo shoot!! Charlee was "taking pictures" of Lucia and Lucia was loving it!
She took some pictures of us too!
Say cheese!!
Jovee posing!

THANKS #135 ... Jovee shared some of her fruit roll up with me!! Just rolled some up and handed it to me!! Such a sweetheart! This was a special treat they waited all day for!




THANKS #136 ... Homemade latte. I needed this. It was so so good. I'll probably have another tomorrow!

THANKS #137 homemade vanilla spice coffee cafe! Mmm I love baking!!
Recipe here... Just added pumpkin pie spice, more sugar than it asked for, and a splash of vanilla mmmmmmm

http://www.mandysrecipeboxblog.com/2009/09/quick-coffee-cake.html?m=1


THANKS #138 more Jovee selfies 


THANKS #139 I love how cute Charlee is... SO super into Finding Bigfoot! She didn't even want to go to the bathroom because she didn't want to miss anything!

THANKS #140 Ricky got Jovee to stop picking her nose. She always asks if she has a bloody nose because Charlee gets them all the time (I think she secretly wants one). Ricky "called the paramedics" and they "headed on their way" to help fix her bloody nose. She was really upset!! Ricky "called the paramedics back" and Jovee had to tell them on the phone she promises not to pick her nose anymore. Hopefully, the nose picking has stopped!!! 

THANKS #141 two of my three sweet babies are sleep in their beds. Thank You God ;) 








No comments:

Post a Comment