Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day Thirteen

THANKS #100 ... A super good community group night. It was great to have some new friends and old friends join us for the first time! We discussed 1 John 2 and really just talked about our lives right now. Its so wonderful to have this little community group to share our struggles with and to be honest with each other. 

THANKS #101 ... the glorious 3 hours I had to spend at Lux reading... and reading... and reading! Read through the book of James and more into 1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp


THANKS #102 ...my jamberries came today!! Aaaaaand

THANKS #103 ... I scheduled lots of jamberry parties with my friends!!


THANKS #104 ... The sweet noise of Lucia sucking on her hand


THANKS #105... Delicious chocolate chip cookies from Lux that don't make my tummy hurt if I only eat one :) 


THANKS #107... Our cold air-conditioned home! Especially since it's over 100 outside!!

 THANKS #108... My sweet little baby put herself to sleep


THANKS #109... A very comfortable bed 

THANKS #110... Free healthcare for my family! I'm so thankful for the Indian Hospital that we can go to if something is wrong and it is free to see a doctor and get prescriptions. What a burden that has been for us in the past!!

THANKS #111... For my mom singing us a song on the phone tonight... Just because I asked her too! She's such a good sport!! 


THANKS #112... For the women at my church. I've made so many really good friends at or church and I really needed that. I ran into a few over the last few days while our kids were all at VBS together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment