Monday, June 16, 2014

DAY TEN

THANKS #73 Today I am grateful for the start of Vacation Bible School!!! The girls are so excited about it and I know the staff and volunteers have worked so hard for this week! Today Jovee explained building the house on the rock instead of the sand.

THANKS #74 is for the breakfast i could enjoy quietly at Lux. I love my girls, but it was nice for the oldest girls to be playing with other kids while mommy gets some quiet time!

THANKS #75 is for this quiet little lady who chilled the whole time.

(my view)

THANKS #76 is for suprise friend dates!!! We ran into so many friends today! April, Richard and Asher (who is on the MOVE now that he's one!). We also got to see our friends Tim and Kristen for a few moments, and even more friends at Target, Sentrock and Summer who are newly married! Friends EVERYWHERE!!
(Go Asher, go!)

THANKS #77 ... Siting on the floor in the bathroom talking to Charlee as she takes a shower. To be honest, I can't remember what she was talking about. I just remember her sticking her head out of the shower and her long brown hair stuck to her face as she was telling me about something. Her big brown eyes were distracting me and I couldn't think of anything more than how thankful I was for that moment. 

THANKS #78 and 79 ... Baby kicks and the ruffle noise the diaper makes as she kick kick kicks around out of excitement, frustration, hunger... whatever its for, its just so cute to me! My favorite is the double kick! Where it's almost like a hop if she were standing. 


THANKS #80 ... the conversation I had with Lucia tonight. We talked about goo's and Gah's and ooh's and squeels. Best talk we've had yet! :) :) :)


THANKS #81... the opportunity to become a jamberry consultant!! I'm really excited to jump in to something that is so fun and is right up my ally!! Yay!!!! 

THANKS #82 ... cleaned teeth and cavity free!!! I'm so grateful for the free dental care I get at Life Smiles Dental because I work in the field and my office works closely with his. Also, my hygienist Kelli is one of my most favorite people and I love getting to hang out with her for an hour. 

THANKS #83 ... folded laundry... Don't get me wrong, there is still laundry to do. I have had three loads of clean laundry needing to be folded... but snuggling little babies is more important.

THANKS #84 ... A clean room... it feels so good. 

THANKS #85 ... my in-laws who make us dinner nearly every night. Its not Tuesday, but tonight we had tacos :)

THANKS #86 ... prayers from my sweet Jovee June. I have had quite a few gallbladder attacks recently and tonight was a doozy. When I told her I had a tummy ache, she immediately pulled me over to her and said "come here!" and laid her hands on me as she prayed for my tummy ache to go away. I am so blessed by these sweet and sensitive ladies God has endowed to me!

Lord, Thank You for these gifts that never end. Thank You for a fresh outlook and an over whelming sense of how undeserving we are for all the good You've poured out on our lives!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment