Friday, June 20, 2014

Day Fifteen

We're having a rough day being thankful. Our daddy I about of town and that gives way to disorderly conduct in the Carrillo home. 

Well we persevered through and I can honestly say, despite a grouchy start, I was able to look at the day with a thankful outlook. (Even though there were lots of grouchy eyebrows...) 

THANKS #124 ... Being a human highway



THANKS #125. 5&Diner has become a new favorite breakfast place. 

THANKS #126 sibling rivalry. Even though it was driving me crazy as they fought the whole breakfast, I am so thankful they have each other. 
(Jovee was pulling her hair)
(Charlee's mad face)
(Jovee is such a sneaker snooks and Charlee is obviously annoyed) 

THANKS#127 Jovee's "Combos!" HAHHA "Hey Mahm! How about sausage, then egg, then potato! ... Good combo, huh!?"

THANKS #128 I discovered I have a TAN (well at least my arms are haha) This is a big deal. Hehe. Ps that's my arm and leg. 

THANKS #129 sleepover! (Aka eat junk food and watch movies in the living room but call it a sleep over to makes us all feel better since we're sad daddy's not here)

THANKS #130 Ricky getting to enjoy God's beautiful creation. Here's the picture he sent me. I hope he's having fun even though we are miserable without him. 

THANKS #131 the love the girls had for their daddy. I've heard so many times today "I miss my daddy!" Or "I wish daddy was here!" Me too... Me too. 







No comments:

Post a Comment