Friday, June 13, 2014

Day Seven


THANKS #42 sisterhood: I never had a sibling growing up. It is so sweet to me to see these little ladies loving on each other. Family is wonderful.

THANKS #43 Thank You, God for allowing us to pay our car payment!


THANKS #44 Kitty head boops - Tokyo was super lovey dovey this morning. 


THANKS #45 no more dairy allergy!! Last year, Jovee would not be muchin' on mac and cheese with us! Now she loves it! Thanks God!

THANKS #46 Charlee reading us books!

THANKS #47 Holding hands... I she just grabbed my hand and locked fingers.
Just hanging out holding hands!

THANKS #48 A yummy dinner at one of our favorite places: Sun Up Brewery. 


THANKS #49 ... and dessert at churn! Special Treat Night! I had toasted coconut with chocolate sauce, Jovee and Charlee shared cookies and ming, and Ricky had a Oh My Ofogado (a coke float with coffee icecream.)


THANKS #50 Charlee's Dance Moves;

THANKS #51 Our pool play swim session today

THANKS #52 Ricky's dad watching Lucia while I took the big girls to the pool. 

THANKS #53 Ricky came home a little early today! I'm always thankful to see him sooner than expected!!!

THANKS #54 Our really really comfortable bed, which i'm going to sink into right now!

Thank You, Lord for another beautiful day full of so much to be thankful for! Thank You for opening my eyes to see more and more even small things to constantly thank You about! May the thanks never leave my lips and may it flow frealy from my heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment